Fjällräven Kånken Art Mini F981-982 Travel Bag Australia Coast Line-Sky
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits children as well as adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. The long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad, stored in the inside back pocket, that keeps the contents of the main compartment from pressing against your back. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Save The Arctic Fox
G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
do not wash
do not dry clean
do not bleach
do not tumble dry
do not iron
Additional care instructions:
soft brush and lukewarm water
Number of pockets:
Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Seat pad included: